Many governments and governmental organisations demonstrate their support for accreditation by stating:
"Accreditation is essential for the correct operation of a transparent and quality-oriented market."
The specific benefits of achieving accreditation from the IASCB can be summarised as follows:
- demonstration of your competence
- proof of your independence
- confirmation of your integrity and professionalism
- achieve worldwide recognition for your organisation
- maintenance of your performance by regular monitoring by an independent third party.