The IASCB, provides accreditation to certifying bodies/registrars throughout the world.
Our services cover accreditations in the following non-regulated sectors:
- Quality (ISO 9000)
- Environmental (ISO 14000)
- Energy (ISO 16000)
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHSAS 18000)
- Food (ISO 22000)
- Information Security (ISO 27000, 27799)
- Contractors & Personnel Safety (SCC/SCP)
- Inspection Activities (Maritime, On- and Offshore, EN 45004)
- Medical Devices (ISO 13485)
- Business Continuity (BS 25999)
- Corporate Responsibility System (CRS - MVO 8000)
- Inspection Bodies (ISO 17020)
The IASCB undertakes to conduct its business activities according to our intrinsic philosophy, values and agreed objectives.
The IASCB operates a business management system to provide the structure for implementing our philosophy, values and objectives in a systematic and accountable manner.
The Supervisory Board, Management and Staff of the IASCB are committed to operating and continuously improving their services. Improvement is achieved by monitoring our performance and making changes where necessary in accordance with the principles of WTO and the ISO Standards.
All personnel undergo training covering the content and implementation of our business management system and are required to understand how it relates to their own work.
The IASCB undertakes to comply with all applicable international, national and EU legislation and other regulations as these apply to accreditation services.
Our company policy and the implementation of this policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing conformance with the needs of all our stakeholders whether affected directly or indirectly by our actions.